This training course will familiarize system operators with the basic operation of the gas turbine generator (GTG) set, alternating current generator, and subsystems that make up the GTG set package. The integration of these subsystems into an operational unit represents the value-added engineering contributed by GE Aero Energy Products.
This training course will provide adequate system and subsystem operational information to achieve maximum equipment efficiency. The correct interpretation of this information will lead to safe, reliable operation and extended equipment life.
This course will cover the following:
- Gas turbine fundamentals, theory of operation, and details of construction
- Gas turbine support systems and equipment flow and instrument diagrams (F&ID)
- Generator fundamentals, theory of operation, details of construction
- Control system fundamentals, theory of operation, details of construction
This course should be considered a mandatory prerequisite to maintenance training, which is a separate discipline requiring disassembly and reassembly instructions, as well as troubleshooting techniques using special tools and test equipment.
The minimum course length is five calendar days, eight hours per day with a one-hour lunch break and a fifteen-minute break every one and one-half hours. The class start time is normally 8 a.m., and the finish time is 4 p.m.
PROGRESSIVE AND FINAL EXAMINATIONS
Progressive examinations are given after each major subsection. The examinations are intended to be part of the learning process. The examinations are open book, and help from other class members is allowed.
A final, comprehensive examination is given at the conclusion of the course. During the final examination, students may not communicate with others when answering the questions. The final examination allows GE Aero Energy Products and your employer to measure the effectiveness of the training and your understanding of the material and concepts presented. A course completion certificate will be given to qualified students.
Additional courses are available:
- Level I maintenance- The training will cover LM2000 engine routine, periodic, andunscheduled maintenance and Boroscope training.
- Advance Control Systems - Woodward Atlas Control - The training will cover the Woodward governor equipment description, operations and calibration
- Название: LM2000 50HZ GENERATOR PACKAGE - BASIC OPERATORS COURSE
- Авторы: Коллектив
- Издательство: Корпорация "GE”
- Год: ---
- Страниц: 560
- Формат: *. pdf
- Размер: 23,00 Мб
- Серия или Выпуск: -----
СКАЧАТЬ LM2000 50HZ GENERATOR PACKAGE - BASIC OPERATORS COURSE
Приобететение доступа к файлам